A bike to take you far away from everything, the Stinson Touring build is designed from the ground up to go the distance.
With its 650b Velocity Aileron rims in combination with plush WTB Horizon 47c tires, this touring build is set up for a supremely comfortable ride. The polished Velo Orange Grand Cru Drillium 2x10 drivetrain provides maximum gear selection, and a Nitto Bullmoose handlebar enables a wide comfortable reach as you sit atop a Brooks Team Pro leather saddle.
Whether it be on pavement or back country gravel roads this bike will not only get you there, but also carry everything you need with its sturdy racks and mounts aplenty. Seen here outfitted with racks by Nitto and Soma, plus optional bike bags by our friends at Outer Shell Adventure.
Don’t forget, all Mission Bikes are totally custom! Within 3 days of placing your order one of our team members will contact you to begin the customization process. The Stinson Touring build is $2200 as seen in the photos and spec sheet. Final pricing may vary with the addition of custom components.
Select your frame size above to begin the ride.
All Stinson models feature:
- 4130 Double Butted Chromoly Steel Frame and Fork
- Choice of any frame color custom powdercoated here in San Francisco
- Disc brakes for ultimate stopping power
- Wide tire clearance: 700 x 42c or 650b x 50c
- Rack and bottle mounts for all your accessories and cargo
- Internal cable routing to keep things as clean as possible
- Sliding dropouts for any drivetrain: 1x11, Internal Hub, Single Speed, 2x10, 2x11
- 5 sizes to fit most any rider, check out the size chart in the gallery
- Assembled by hand in San Francisco, California
For the Stinson origin story click here.
Add a review