This completely new generation of Mission commuter bike has everything you need to hit the city streets on the daily – minimal maintenance and maximum style.
Featuring a silent and ultra-tough Gates Carbon Belt Drive paired to a Shimano Alfine 8-speed internally geared hub, you can say goodbye to high-maintenance bike chains and hello to simplicity and fun. The Stinson Commuter build is sure to be your new favorite mode of daily transportation with its easy to use trigger shifting on flat handlebars, braze-ons to mount racks and accessories, and 32mm Gatorskin tires to ensure bumpy roads or potholes don’t slow you down.
Don’t forget, all Mission Bikes are totally custom! Within 3 days of placing your order one of our team members will contact you to begin the customization process. The Stinson Commuter build is $2400 as seen in the photos and spec sheet. Final pricing may vary with the addition of custom components.
Select your frame size above to begin the ride.
All Stinson models feature:
- 4130 Double Butted Chromoly Steel Frame and Fork
- Choice of any frame color custom powdercoated here in San Francisco
- Disc brakes for ultimate stopping power
- Wide tire clearance: 700 x 42c or 650b x 50c
- Rack and bottle mounts for all your accessories and cargo
- Internal cable routing to keep things as clean as possible
- Sliding dropouts for any drivetrain: 1x11, Internal Hub, Single Speed, 2x10, 2x11
- 5 sizes to fit most any rider, check out the size chart in the gallery
For the Stinson origin story click here.
Add a review