Put down a deposit on the newest frame line from Mission Bicycle Company. Super versatile and ready to customize for your style of riding, whether it be a city commute, a gravel road, or a long cross-country adventure!
Stinson Features and Specs:
- 4130 Double Butted Chromoly Steel Frame Custom Powdercoated here in SF
- Steel or upgraded Carbon Fork
- Sliding dropouts for any drivetrain: 1x11, Internal Hub, Single Speed, 2x10, 2x11
- Disc brakes for ultimate stopping power
- Wide tire clearance: 700 x 42c or 650b x 50c
- Rack and bottle mounts for all your accessories and cargo
- Internal cable routing to keep things as clean as possible
- 5 sizes to fit most any rider, check out the size chart in the photos!
For the full story and even more details visit missionbicycle.com/stinson
If you're not yet ready to plop down the change for a full build this may be the perfect option. The $700 deposit places you in our Stinson build queue, which currently has about 30 bikes. Within 3 days of placing your order one of our team members will contact you to begin the customization process, because every Mission Bicycle is totally custom to you!
Complete builds can range from $1600 - $3000 depending on options. Feel free to reach out with any questions to email@example.com
Add a review