Find Your Perfect Frame Size
We would be happy to help you determine the perfect frame size. To do so, we will need the following information:
Height: Your actual height, without shoes on. Easy enough.
Inseam: Your inseam is the distance from the sole of your foot, along the inside of your leg, up to your pelvic bone. Please note, it is not the length of your pants, but the actual measure of your leg.
If you've got some help, measuring your inseam is an easy job for two. If not, the easiest method uses a book, a pencil, a measuring tape and a wall.
- Remove your shoes and stand flat with your back against the wall.
- Hold the book vertically between your legs, against your groin and touching the wall. The book is a place holder for your saddle, so make sure it sits snug.
- Make a small mark with the pencil on the wall at the top of the book, farthest from your feet.
- Measure from the floor to your mark and you'll have your true inseam.
- Erase the mark and begin reading the book.
Now compare your two measurements to our frame details below to find your size:
Interested in the specifics of our frame geometry? See the chart below.
If you feel at all unsure, please don’t hesitate to turn this over to us. Have your numbers handy and give us a call (415-683-6166) or drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).